Because most bloggers will be doing heartfelt posts about things they are thankful for today, I figured I'd spice things up with a "your welcome" to my friends, family and BF.
Your welcome friends -
- for always saying inappropriate things.
- for expressing my views when you do or don't necessarily want to hear them.
- for making you laugh at my and your expense.
- for being that girl who tries to dance and imitate videos such as Britney or Beyonce.
Your welcome mom and dad-
- for being your first-born, the one who listens, who only hit the garage door once while learning to drive and never getting arrested.
- for not killing my younger brother when you left me to baby-sit him. (He turned out fine, right?)
- for ending your sentences when you describe what I've been up to your friends in "Oh, you know how that Allison is."
Your welcome BF-
-for attemtping to turn off lights, clean and pick up my clothes that I know bothers you to no end.
-letting you transform the bedroom so you can "fish" with that stupid PS2 game this winter.
-for buying "fresh" smelling candles because you hate the smell of anything food-related even though I love a good warm spiced candle in the winter!
-for keeping you on your toes through our relationship.