Who doesn't love a giveaway to a sought after event? Especially when it's to Brewzilla. If you follow some of the bloggers in my blogroll, you know you have had a few chances to win already.
Well, here's another chance for you because I have two tickets to giveaway for the October 23rd event. It's the official closing of the Beer Week where you can drank your heart away from over 80 breweries. Because you will need something absorb all the craft beer, Heinen's and Winking Lizard are providing different pairings for the beers to support the Malone Scholarship Fund (managed by Cleveland Scholarship Programs ).Tickets are either $75 or $50 and if you are a designated driver, tickets are $40 or $20.
Sandwiches and more:
- Gourmet Angus hot dogs and "build your own" dog bar with tasty toppings including Heinen's own chili.
- Slow roasted beef brisket with peppers and onions, stuffed in warm garlic hoagie roll with melted questo cheese sauce.
- Slow roasted vegetables, hummus, black bean corn salsa and queso sauce on a warm hoagie bun.
- Goat cheese samples courtesy of Mackenzie Creamery and available in the Ohio Brewery area.
- Cheese station 1 (great with dark Belgian-styles and stouts): Roth Kase Surchoix Gruyere, Moody Blue, Crave les Frere.
- Cheese station 2 (great with pilsners and wheats): Widmer Colby, Carr Valley Smoked Garlic Chedder, Carr Valley Menage.
- Cheese station 3 (great with IPAs, brown ales and porters): Widmer 4-year Cheddar, Sartori Bellavitano, Sartori Raspberry Bellavitano.
- A special chocolate creation (while supplies last!) made just for CBW to pair with a local brewery's beer, by Lilly's Handmade Chocolates. Oh, how I love her truffles!
You have two ways to enter and can enter as many times as you want:
Share your favorite beer in a comment on this post.
Tweet: I entered to win 2 tix to Brewzilla on @allisonpeltz blog (insert link to contest) @clevelandbeerwk #clebeerweek #happyincle
I will randomly draw my winner on Tuesday, October 12. Note to contestants: if your email isn't linked to your comment name, leave it in the comment section so I contact you.
If you purchase on your own tickets, make sure to enter "Confessions of a Cohabitant sent me" on the thank you page in the name area. I'm eligible to win a happy hour for my friends and I at the Barley House in Cleveland.
UPDATE: Winner chosen was @kimhenderson! Thanks all who entered!