There are a few items I'd like to cross off my list this summer of places to go and things to do.
- Indians game - The BF and I went to a few last year but it has to be the right night because I don't want it to be a scorcher. Me + heat = not friends.
- A trip to East Harbor Beach - My aunt used to take me with her and I remember it being a nice beach. Could be a great way to relax on a Friday and read a few books.
- Read 8 books this summer - I've been keeping a laundry list of books to read including the Dragon Tattoo series along with Matt Logelin's Two Kisses for Maddie too.
- Night up at Put-in-Bay - Last year, I had a bachelorette party up there and it was a blast. Thinking about getting some friends and heading up there for the night again.
- Patio drinking - I would like to try some new restaurants and sit on the patios while drinking sangria or wine or visit a few favorites. Places on my list - Reddstone, Dante, Market, and Metro Bar and Kitchen just to name a few. (Update: Apparently Metro is closed. Shows how often I'm down there.)
- Cookouts, pools and cornhole - Nothing says summer like a good tan, cookouts and cornhole games with friends