I have the best of intentions of taking a day off and then something comes up with work and I can't step away. Or when my planned vacation can't be moved, something always tends to blow up. Always the case!
Next week, I'm taking a full week off to relax in my own way, which may or may not involved a packed week of activities that lead through July 4.
I have planned a staycation in the greater Cleveland area if you will.
On my list of places to go and things to do:
- a day trip to Put-in-Bay with a few girlfriends to lay out, drive around the island on a golf cart, vine a a few videos and have a few day drinks to celebrate life
- a well overdue pedicure and lunch date with my lovely mother to celebrate her 56th birthday earlier this month
- checking off visiting the Museum of Contemporary Art and walking through Lake View Cemetery where I got a peek at last summer at during the Feast
- Hanging with my BFF and her adorable daughter, BKE, for the afternoon
- Get myself to a yoga and barre classes
- Beach, beach and more beach to celebrate the 4th of July
- Start one of the three books that have been staring me in the face
|So very true!|
As I read over the list I listed out, I literally may have planned more than I can actually accomplish but who doesn't love a challenge, right!?!
Here's to using all of your PTO!